onsdag 23. mars 2011

Erik har kjøpt seg øks!

For noen dager siden truet Erik med å kjøpe seg en øks, og nå har han gjort alvor av trusselen. Noen timer senere kom politiet og plukket opp øksa. Da må det selvsagt klages litt hit og dit.

http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/2011/03/jeg-sendte-en-e-post-til_23.html


Hi,

is it right that one can't have an axe, in ones flat, for self-defence, in the UK?

I think this sounds strange.

How are one supposed to protect oneselves from burglars etc?


My landlord, (Imperial Properties), wants to throw me out, on the street, without a possessoning-order.

I think I have the right to defend myself.

Thanks in advance for any help!


Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog

---


Hi,

the Police in the UK, (four police-men), just now threatend to break down my door, and go through my house, and takes an axe, that I have in self-defence, after over-hearing I'm followed by the 'mafian'.


They must have been spying on me.

I'm really refugee from Norway.

My landlord threaten to throw me out.

I can't live on the street.


Can you please tell the UK, to stop mess with me?

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar